Everything you need for registration!
PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER BEFORE AUGUST 1, 2016
To all Parents and Students:
REGISTRATION for District #120 families who have students returning for the 2016-2017 school year will be the same as last year, which includes the option to pay electronically.
- Step 1 – REGISTRATION FORM (REQUIRED):
You must verify/update the Student Registration form (one form for each child). If you currently have an account created through TeacherEase, please log in and verify/update the Registration Form(s) for your child(ren) www.teacherease.com. Once you have verified/updated same, the form(s) will automatically be sent electronically to the secretaries (note, when entering phone numbers in TeacherEase, DO NOT enter dashes, only enter numbers). If you do not have an account created through TeacherEase, please print, complete, and sign the blank Student Registration Form and return it to the school offices with the forms listed below.
Student Registration Form (Print, Complete and Sign)
Step 2 –PARENT/GUARDIAN PERMISSION FORM (REQUIRED):
Please PRINT AND COMPLETE the following REQUIRED FORM – Be sure to sign the Parent/Guardian Permission Form.
Parent/Guardian Permission Form (Print, Complete and Sign)
- Step 3 – FEE SCHEDULE (REQUIRED): Pay electronically via teacherease or print, mark which fees are applicable, and return with your payment.
- Step 4 – Please PRINT AND COMPLETE the following forms if they pertain to your child(ren):
- PE. Uniform Order Form (HS students only with Regular or Dri-Fit Clothing Option)
- PE. Uniform Order Form (MS students only)
- School Health Forms and Information
- IHSA Sports Physical (for students grades 7-12 who will be participating in IHSA Sports)
- Season Pass Form (optional) – Season Passes will not be available online. They must be purchased separately in the High School office on or after August 1, 2016.
- School Medication Authorization Form -This form must be completed for any medication to be given at school, whether it be prescription or non-prescription/over-the-counter medications. Note-The schools WILL NOT supply any prescription or non-prescription/over-the-counter medications–you must supply any and all medications that are to be given out at school, along with the completed School Medication Authorization Form signed by a physician.
- Kindness T-shirt Form (only if you need a new shirt this school year)
Free/Reduced Lunch Applications:
Applications will be sent home with students the first day of school. If you are directly certified through the State of Illinois you will receive notification from the District Office prior to the start of school. New this year, you may also complete the Free/Reduced Lunch Application via your TeacherEase account.
NOTE – Registration is not complete until ALL required forms have been submitted and fees have been paid. Forms must be returned no later than 8/18/2016.
Please contact the school offices directly.
Primary School – (815) 777-2200 / Middle School – (815) 777-2413 / High School – (815) 777-0917
Superintendent of Schools