Residency Forms for New Students

The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of new students to Galena USD #120 must complete residency forms prior to their child(ren) being enrolled. Your child(ren) will not be eligible to start school until all residency paperwork is received.

Required residency forms:

Special Circumstances:

  • If you are divorced you will need to provide us with a copy of your divorce decree showing that you have physical custody of your child(ren).
  • If you are not the biological parent(s) you will need to contact the District Office directly at (815) 777-3086 for additional information.